Seungyeon serves as one of CLC's lead vocalists. She is one of the group's original five members and she is also the group's leader and main dancer. Her fruit is the orange.
Personality and relationships with other members Edit
Many CLC fans have observed a slight change in Seungyeon's personality and attitude since she assumed the position of group leader. Seungyeon is a self professed klutz and joker, but she has toned this down a little and matured a bit since becoming leader.
On becoming the group's new leader, Seungyeon said, "I've been thinking a lot about what it means to be a leader. I've even looked up things like 'how to become a better leader,' but I don't really feel like I've done that much for everyone else. I've been getting lots of help from the members and everyone else. There's a lot of pressure on me, but the members all know and they help me out. We can all understand each other without saying anything."
- She’s the leader of the group after Seunghee decided to give up her role as leader in the group.
- She has matured into a responsible leader.
- She can speak, Korean, Japanese, and English.
- She‘s a jokester. She keeps the energy up in the group by joking around with the other members.
- Seungyeon is fluent in Japanese.
- She can play the guitar.
- She’s very good at sports.
- She’s clumsy.
- She likes pizza.
- She has a collection of earrings and beanies.
- She dances to let stress out.
- She enjoys dancing and a talented dancer.
- She shares a room with Eunbin.
- She’s a rapper.
- PERSONALITY: Funny, kind, caring, easygoing, goofy, responsible, smart, cheerful, and mature.